Thursday 12 June 2008

Order a header

Ok im doing a order a header as i said earlier on the blog all you need to do is:
Tell me the dimention: e.g 730x131 is what i use on my blog
Tell me backround:e:g dock, swirls what color if swirls or just plain color
Tell me text: like what you want in your text e.g rebel and the teams cp cheats
Tell me if you want a penguin on it:meet me on cp and have NO backround
if you want a few flames down the bottom
or anything glowing
so just comment below all the things i have said or add a few extras that i havent said

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh can i
Dimension 730x131
could i have a blue backround with red blue and yellow swirls
Text:Ice blok's Cheats for CP
could i have a penguin ive emailed you where to meet
could i have flames maybe
thanks could you try and do it by saturday thanks

ice blok

Rebel443 said...

sorry the flames and blue have and error but it will be cool when you see it trust me

Kittenlova79 said...

Me! Me! Me!
Dimension: 730x131
Text: Kittenlova + Rebels Fsh-Feva and CP Cheats.
Can ya put my penguin on there (u know my password... But don't change my clothing OR ELSE!!!)
Pink 'n' green background plz.

Red24candy said...

HI!! Can i have:

Dimension: 736x229
Background: Swirls: yellow green and Red
Text: Red24candy's CP Cheats

Red24candy said...

Oh yea and can i email u a penguin pic! Thx

Red24candy said...

actualy instead of emailing u can u meet me on cp at:

Server:Snow cone
Place: Dock
Time (PST): 3:00
Penguin Name: Red24candy

THX

Red24candy said...

actually i dont want penguin on it